Tuesday 16 August 2011

Favourites for this Autumn







 These were some of my favourite pieces shown in London this Spring. I love Giles Deacon's edgy pieces, he is one of my favourite British designers. It would seem like leather is back in this season, as he was not alone having a more rough and ready collection. Alexander McQueen, Viktor and Rolf and Louis Vuttion are some of the few names who incorporated a darker palette and violent embellishment on their garments.
 Burberry is such a classic label, I would feel rather un-British not featuring some pictures from their show. Unlike Giles, the designs are a lot brighter and bold, another common theme on the catwalk for this fall. Jonathon Saunders, Mario Schwab and Diane von Furstenberg lead the way this autumn with their bright and clashing prints. I love their new take on the classic feminine pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message you lovely dolls :}